Re: [Michigan-6M] Re: PLaces to operate from

  • Bruce Graham
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
      Oh...OK.. that's good to know.  The ranger will certainly not pull that load.  Is it the same unit that you had at field day?

      Bruce KT8TD

      On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Jim Lommel <wd8rwi@...> wrote:

      Bruce,

      At this time, I plan to spend the entire time period up north but you are welcome to a bunk if you want.  The trailer weighs about 9000 lbs wet so I don't know if your Ranger can handle it.  I kinda doubt it since I've never seen a vehicle smaller than a full sized P/U pulling one of these and since it's a fifth wheel you need a hitch that mounts in the bed.  I'm also planning at this time to bring along my 6250 W gnenerator if it will clear the trailer.  I've go to make some measurements.

      Jim
      WD8RWI