Re: [Michigan-6M] Re: PLaces to operate from

  • Bruce Graham
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2012
      Hi Jim

      That's good to know.  Some of us are only planning to come and go for one or more of the three weekends between Jun 8 and Jun 23rd.  Would it be available to me for the whole time and could my Ranger handle it?

      73,
      Bruce KT8TD

      On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Jim Lommel <wd8rwi@...> wrote:

      If I can get an electrical problem in my 5th wheel fixed, I could bring it along.

      Jim
      WD8RWI

    • Jim Lommel
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
        Bruce,

        At this time, I plan to spend the entire time period up north but you are welcome to a bunk if you want.  The trailer weighs about 9000 lbs wet so I don't know if your Ranger can handle it.  I kinda doubt it since I've never seen a vehicle smaller than a full sized P/U pulling one of these and since it's a fifth wheel you need a hitch that mounts in the bed.  I'm also planning at this time to bring along my 6250 W gnenerator if it will clear the trailer.  I've go to make some measurements.

        Jim
        WD8RWI
      • Bruce Graham