tethering app works on my GS3

  • kf6a
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
      Just an update. I had an opportunity to test out my tethering app on my new phone because my cable internet went down. It worked fine on my laptop so if we have a 3G or 4GLTE connection wherever we end up going we will have internet access.
    • Bruce Graham
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
        That is good news.  I plan to test my Galaxy  (not II and not III) soon.  If it works fine and If not I can upgrade in February.
        .

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2012
          The app is called EasyTether if you were curious. I used it with my old Evo 4G and it costs 5 bucks or something like that, but since my GS3 is on jellybean it was not known if it was going to work.

          Dan KF6A