      From: MICHELLEWEST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MICHELLEWEST@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of BlueRose
      Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 5:14 PM
      To: MichelleWest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MichelleWest] OT: For fans of the Wren Valere Retrievers series - some short stories on Kickstarter

      I was a latecomer to the Wren Valere series and by the time I finished
      it she had also written the second series about Magic CSI investigation.
      Both are excellent series and I recommend both if you havent read them
      She did one set of stories on Kickstarter a while a go for some of the
      secondary characters and this is a follow on from there

      Two more short stories on Kickstarter

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/980297055/sylvan-investigations-work-of-hunters-an-interrupt

      Pls share so we get enough backers that I get some more stories in an
      enjoyable universe :) Stacey