9580Re: [MICHELLEWEST] Re: Touch (SPOILERS)

  • kelwin
    Jan 22, 2014
      what  are these books about. i have onlyy read the cast series and the book queen of the dead.

      Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [MICHELLEWEST] Re: Touch (SPOILERS)

      Hm, I'm very glad other feel differently, but I rather preferred the first book, so far. I felt this book did not cover very new territory...but it was, naturally, still a fun, fast read.
      Karen

      On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Tchula Ripton <tchula@...> wrote:

      !
      !
      !
      Yes, I know what you mean. But I think Emma understands Allison's
      worry, and I don't think Nathan, because he cares for Emma, would allow
      her to do it. I don't know how it will all play out since the Queen of
      the Dead didn't give him a choice, but I'll definitely check out the
      next book! ;-)

      Tchula

      On 1/21/14 9:22 PM, gennawarner@... wrote:

      > I have to admit I put the book down a little over half way through
      > not sure if I wanted to finish it. It was at the point where Longland
      > was brought back into the story and I could just see Emma wanting to
      > do that to Nathan. However, I picked it back and finished it. And I
      > am glad that I did so.
      >
      > I am not sure about Nathan getting a body at the end either but at
      > least its not Emma giving him that body.
      >
      > I am now once again hating the fact that I have to wait for the final
      > book.
      >
      > --- In MICHELLEWEST@yahoogroups.com, Tchula Ripton <tchula@...>
      > wrote:

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic