9560Re: [MichelleWest] Cast in Sorrow (SPOILER THREAD)

  • Tchula Ripton
    Sep 4, 2013
      !
      You may be right. I was thinking Order mostly because of the way the
      small dragon returned awareness and form to Berthold's brothers. But
      now that I think about it, that could also be an aspect of Time, in that
      he restored them to the forms they had before they went dormant and
      became tombstones. lol

      Tchula

      >> I can't really see the small dragon as an agent of Order given his
      >> tendency to breath on things and remake/destroy them. This seems more
      >> of a Chaos aspect than Order. Chaos does not inherently have to be a
      >> bad thing, like the Ferals. The book implies, to me at least, that he
      >> is similar to the brothers of the Hallionne Bertolle rather than to an
      >> actual elemental though the brothers, the familiar and the 11 lost
      >> children all have the strange shifting opal eyes.
      > Elizabeth S
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic