Files Organization

  • cosermann
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2005
      Maybe all the MB2 pics (from wilhelm7.geo) in the file section could be
      collected into a single folder.
    • Bill Turnbull
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
        I looked at this, I could not find a way to move files into folders either singly or as a group.  Will have to download, re-upload and then delete the originals.   I'll try to do that sometime in the near future.

        Bill

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/6mbrlB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/