10New Photos for DockBox Model

  • greyfire69
    Dec 11, 2005
      If you're interested in seeing what the DockBox could look like, new
      photos (of the model painted) have been posted to the DockBox Model
      photo album here on Michalak_Boats_Photos_Only_3.

      These pictures are how I would build this little boat, if I ever do.
      The one thing that I have not included is the rails around the aft part
      of the boat. Those would help with boarding so I would build those. I
      don't see where the rails shown on the bow of the boat add anything
      though, so I would leave them off. I think the bow looks cleaner that
      way.

      -=- Steve
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic