JB Jr.

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      Safely back home in Kingston after convincing Canada Customs I really
      did pay only $100 for that cute little, unfinished boat behind my
      truck. They dinged me $23. and gave me some free unbelieving and
      scornful looks.

      Looks pretty cool, I couldn't resist dragging it down to The Ports,
      climbing in, trying the, as yet, non-existant helm, sprawling about,
      striking suitably dramatic poses in the walk thru, etc...

      Now to get cracking and see if I can finish it before my Faering plans
      arrive from England.

      What do you think of "Quackers" as a name with a suitably yellow,
      perhaps, duckish colour scheme?

      Bruce Hector
      Pretty sure most of my ducks are not in any rows...