unfinished mayfly 14 for sale

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 9:38 AM
      I have a mayfly 14 that needs the gunnels ( which are beveled
      already ) and decks attached, the bottom is glued and nailed on but it
      needs to be trimmed to fit and the butt block attached. I used bc
      pine plywood, pl premium glue, and stainless and brass fasteners. I
      am moving and cant take it with me I will take 30 dollars or best
      offer for it. I am located in East Houston. Email me if you are
      interested.

      Thanks,
      James Banik