Weather for Messabout

  • vexatious2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      According to the weather forcast, the following
      conditions whould be present @ the Midwest Messabout @
      Rend Lake in South-central Illinois this weekend:

      Friday; Sunny with a high of 80 degrees F.

      Saturday; Sunny with a high of 83 degrees F.

      Sunday: Chance of thunderstorms late in the
      evening (after everyone has gone home.)

      Since I always believe what I see on the Television,
      I am sure that this forcast is accurate.

      Rend Lake.

      Be there or be square.

      Max
    • John Bell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        Sounds nice! But I afraid we're going to be square at Georgia's Lake
        Sinclair this weekend. Then it's home on Sunday and off to Spokane, WA on
        Monday.

        Y'all have a load of fun!

        JB