Update on Arcebus

  • lindburly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      I read the Michalak, Bolger, and Boat_camping list-serves fairly regularly
      and appreciate the advice you guys have given me in the past. I'm working on a
      birdwatcher-type boat of my own design. Hoped to get her launched this year,
      but didn't quite make it. Here is a link to a 2004 update page on my website
      if anyone wants to check her out. A website is a great way to keep a scrapbook
      (if you can take the time to keep it up -- I was obsessively focused on
      making as much progress on the boat as I could this summer, thinking I would get
      her launched). There are some good website deals out there, it only costs me
      $1.99 a month at Bananic. Next year...it always seems to be next year..I'm
      going to be posting camp-cruising pictures. My update is at:

      http://arcebus.net/2004Update.htm

      Thanks,

      Greg Lindberg