RE: [Michalak] Re: glues

  • Bruce C. Anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2004
      Howdy Bryant

      It says joints should fit tightly. I think if I had to fill gaps, I'd use
      PL Premium. :)

      I didn't mean to sound like a commercial, Tite-Bond aint paying me nothing.
      Just a report on a new glue. :)

      Good Luck

      See Ya

      Have Fun

      Bruce

      http://myweb.cableone.net/bcanderson/
    • lexman
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2004
        -Hey,
        I've built furniture with titebond 2 for years.
        Including lots of exterior doors and once left a white
        oak table outside unfinished for two years and had no
        glue failure. It is my glue of choice for furniture.
        If the joints are perfect (PERFECT!) I have never had
        a glue failure. 12 years. I used Titebond 2 on my
        gunwales on my RB42 but it is only a few months old.
        If T3 is of the quality of Titebond 2 then it is an
        excellant product. Has anybody done any boil tests
        yet?

        http://myweb.cableone.net/bcanderson/Boatz/$40/glue.html

        > > Or
        > >
        > > http://tinyurl.com/7xxo5
        > >
        > > See Ya
        > >
        > > Have Fun
        > >
        > > Bruce
        > >
        > > http://myweb.cableone.net/bcanderson/

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Bruce C. Anderson
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2004
          Howdy

          Nope, gonna leave the sample in the dishwasher for a couple more weeks. :)