About to launch my AF3

  • chrisbfeller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hello all,
      Well I think I am almost ready to launch. I am hoping to get
      into the water on Friday. It took alot longer than I thought to
      finish but I think I am finally there. I suppose this is common. I
      posted a couple of pictures on Michalak_Boats_Photos_Only_2 under
      Chris's AF3. If all goes well I will be going to the Bloomington
      messabout. Hopefully I will see some of you there.

      Chris