SOW'S EAR

  • nostromozero
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
      IS ANYONE OUT THERE BUILDING SOW'S EAR?
    • kydocfrog
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
        I am working my way through question. I've been through sketch model
        stage and posted an article in Duckworks several months ago.

        I really like the design, butI'm having some second thoughts right
        now over weight issues that may force me back toward the AF4/AF4B.

        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "nostromozero"
        <Jon.Tereszkiewicz@m...> wrote:
        > IS ANYONE OUT THERE BUILDING SOW'S EAR?
      • vicskiff
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
          <Jon.Tereszkiewicz@m...> wrote (last August):
          > IS ANYONE OUT THERE BUILDING SOW'S EAR?

          Well? Has anyone built one yet? Anyone got one underway?

          John