MB3 Thin Down

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2004
      Greetings All,
      I have the plans for the MusicBox 3- I really like the Boat and want
      to build it but, for Various reasons I am going to have to take a
      foot off the beam. I was thinking of removing a 1 foot section down
      the centerline? Would this be a big hassle or?? Any input greatly
      appreciated.

      Thank You,
      Dave Blow
      smallshelters
    • Chuck Leinweber
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2004
        Hi, Dave:

        I would not try to butcher the plans in that way, rather buy a different set
        of plans - they're cheap. Look at Normsboat and AF2 and Toon2.

        Chuck
        I have the plans for the MusicBox 3- I really like the Boat and want
        to build it but, for Various reasons I am going to have to take a
        foot off the beam. I was thinking of removing a 1 foot section down
        the centerline? Would this be a big hassle or?? Any input greatly
        appreciated.

        Thank You,
        Dave Blow
        smallshelters

        a..

      • Howard Stephenson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2004
          Dave,

          Don't do it -- buy another set of plans.

          Howard