Weird watercraft

  • chipwhip7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      I also wanted to point out these two weird craft in Sweden:

      Trampofoil - sailing speed (7kts) by hopping up in down? You've got
      to be kidding. This vehicle is just freakish. I am amazed it works.
      http://www.trampofoil.com/

      50 Knot sailboat - This craft is definitely following the "out of the
      box" thinking like Bolger. They hope to break the sailing speed
      record with it. The main component is really weird. The paravan is
      basically a hydrofoil they use to stay the carbon wing-sail, so they
      don't need a keel.
      http://www.trampofoil.com/speedsailing/index.html