new boat

  • malomac
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello mates,

      I have just purchased a boat,,, I believe it is a 'Featherwind'....

      15', anyone else with one of these? Or experience with one?

      thanks,

      doc
    • Wayne Farris
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        It seems like Dave Carnell's intrepretation is more famous:

        http://home.att.net/~DaveCarnell/sailboat.html

        but it is a Bolger design. There is a bolger Yahoo! group too. Some
        others here may have actually seen one. I have not.

        --Wayne

        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "malomac" <Malomac@y...> wrote:
        > Hello mates,
        >
        > I have just purchased a boat,,, I believe it is a 'Featherwind'....
        >
        > 15', anyone else with one of these? Or experience with one?
        >
        > thanks,
        >
        > doc
      • doc
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
          Hello Wayne,

          OOPs,,,, somehow I thought it was a Michalak design,, sorry about that....

          I am really looking forward to it never the less!!

          Yall behave now,

          doc

        • Chuck Leinweber
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
            Doc:

            You didn't get Greg Rinaca's Featherwind, did you?

            Chuck