Re: Playing with Blocks

  • fogovonslack
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2003
      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, vectorges@a... wrote:
      > What is the material for the sheaves??

      I used a sheet of 1/2" UV-resistant VHMW polyethylene. Not quite as
      slick as UHMW polyethylene (aka "Poor Person's Teflon) but UV
      resistant, which seems important on a boat. I'm sure they would have
      been fine as is, but I also pressed in oil-impregnated bronze bushings
      to turn on the pins.

      Tidmarsh
      Tuscaloosa, Ala.