Piccup Squared

  • Jim Goeckermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Actually, there is yet a third option - the pram, squared, and an
      "inbetween" model. I emailed Jim about this choice, and his answer was
      that the pram does fine, but will not handle a chop as well, though it
      is easier to build, and heeling the boat will help somewhat. I
      personally like the inbetween model, and if you can't find it, let me
      know and I will dig up a reference for you.
      JimG