Re: Battle-Boats

  • brucehector
    Message 1 of 78 , Mar 11 6:47 AM
      Oh, I think it's on topic all right, lot's of Michalak designs could
      serve as a hull for a battle boat. But I disagree with the radio
      control stuff. I think the vessel should be manned, with all proper
      safety gear (life jacket, hockey helmet, etc) and you go head to head
      against other manned boats. Floating gladiators were a feature in the
      Roman Colleseum after all. Heck you could have Bolger designs vs.
      Michalak designs for a true test of ... whatever.

      Bruce Hector
    • David Romasco
      Message 78 of 78 , Mar 11 11:29 AM
        I can't help it... wouldn't we 'see the fir fly?' (apologies to all; my
        wife isn't here to kick me in the ankle).

        David Romasco

        Oh, I think it's on topic all right, lot's of Michalak designs could
        serve as a hull for a battle boat. But I disagree with the radio
        control stuff. I think the vessel should be manned, with all proper
        safety gear (life jacket, hockey helmet, etc) and you go head to head
        against other manned boats. Floating gladiators were a feature in the
        Roman Colleseum after all. Heck you could have Bolger designs vs.
        Michalak designs for a true test of ... whatever.

        Bruce Hector

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        884090:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=101
        5871476%3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705884090:HM/A
        =847665/R=1>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=1705884090:HM/A=847665/rand=340051335>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .