Re: Mayfly 12

  • pibracing
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
      I just finished my Mayfly 12 and its a great little boat.I would buy
      the plans for the Mayfly 12 istead of trying to figure out how to
      downsize the 14 footer.There will be much less room for error seeing
      how its your first boat.You can see pic's of mine in the files section
      under Mike's Mayfly.

    • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
        Plans for the Mayfly 12 are so cheap it'd be foolish not to buy them. Save
        the major modifications until you've got more boatbuilding experience.

        --
        John <jkohnen@...>
        http://www.boat-links.com/