Midwest Messabout Photos

  • vexatious2001
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 13, 2003
      I have posted some Midwest Messabout
      photos to the "photos" section
      of the "photos only" group
      (link to photos only group at
      bottom of the home page for this group)

      Will post some more over the weekend.

      Max
    • builtaboat
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 13, 2003
        Thanks!
      • Bruce Hector
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 13, 2003
          Great photos!
          I love them.
          It was a real treat to be there, and to see all the boats.

          Bruce Hector

          My article and more pics at
          http://www.duckworksmagazine.com
          Plus details of what I hope will be a Messabout half as good at
          http://www.brucesboats.com
        • vexatious2001
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 24, 2004
            I have started to post photos of the 2004 Midwest
            messabout- if you go to the links section
            of this group, you will see a link for a "messabout"
            group, which seemed to be about the best place
            to put them. They are in the files section, not the
            photos section, as the pictures come out bigger
            in the files section.

            Also, be aware that I had to use these cheap
            disposable cameras; my wife had a rabbit club
            meeting that weekend and comandeered the good
            camera, so the quality of the photos leaves a bit
            to be desired. So far I have only gotten 4 photos
            posted through my slow dial-up; I have a total
            of 16 photos from camera # 1, and still need to get
            camera # 2 developed. Hope to get all this stuff
            posted over the next several days.

            Have to be up @ 04:15 in the morning, so it is beddie-by
            time for me now.

            Later

            Max
          • builtaboat
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 25, 2004
              Thanks for all of the pictures. Wish it was closer, but the pictures
              are the next best thing!

              > Have to be up @ 04:15 in the morning, so it is beddie-by
              > time for me now.

              4:15 OUCH
            • vexatious2001
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 25, 2004
                --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "vexatious2001" <cadbury@s...>
                wrote:
                > I have started to post photos of the 2004 Midwest
                > messabout- if you go to the links section
                > of this group, you will see a link for a "messabout"
                > group, which seemed to be about the best place
                > to put them. They are in the files section, not the
                > photos section, as the pictures come out bigger
                > in the files section.

                Well, they are some pretty-poor quality photos, but
                I have just finished posting some more. Will have
                some additioonal photos in a few days.

                Max
              • vexatious2001
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 27, 2004
                  wrote:
                  > I have started to post photos of the 2004 Midwest
                  > messabout- if you go to the links section
                  > of this group, you will see a link for a "messabout"
                  > group, which seemed to be about the best place
                  > to put them. They are in the files section, not the
                  > photos section, as the pictures come out bigger
                  > in the files section.

                  I have posted an addtional (9) photos to
                  the 2004 Midwest Messabout file; these photos
                  are courtesy Mr. John Sellers, who has
                  attended all (15) of the Midwest Messabouts.

                  There are at least a dozen more of his photos to
                  post, plus adding some descriptions, but I am
                  out of time tonight for dealing with my
                  slow dial-up.

                  Spend Sat. night aboard the AF4 on a local
                  lake- Jim M was along with his AF4. Temps
                  got down into the low 50's F but a warm sleeping
                  bag takes care of that.

                  Will work on posting more photos tomorrow.

                  Max
                • vexatious2001
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 28, 2004
                    wrote:
                    > I have started to post photos of the 2004 Midwest
                    > messabout- if you go to the links section
                    > of this group, you will see a link for a "messabout"
                    > group, which seemed to be about the best place
                    > to put them. They are in the files section, not the
                    > photos section, as the pictures come out bigger
                    > in the files section.

                    I hasve posted yet more messabout photos.

                    Will try to add some descriptions tomorrow.

                    Max
                  • vexatious2001
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 30, 2004
                      wrote:
                      > --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "vexatious2001" <cadbury@s...>
                      > wrote:
                      > > I have started to post photos of the 2004 Midwest
                      > > messabout- if you go to the links section
                      > > of this group, you will see a link for a "messabout"
                      > > group, which seemed to be about the best place
                      > > to put them. They are in the files section, not the
                      > > photos section, as the pictures come out bigger
                      > > in the files section.

                      Well, I managed to get into the "files" section of the
                      messabout group long-enough to add descriptions to many
                      of the photos that I had added. Then it locked me
                      out again.

                      I will try it again tomorrow to finish-up.

                      Max
                    • vexatious2001
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
                        I have managed to finish adding descriptions to
                        all of the photos of the 2004 Midwest Messabout
                        that I posted to the Messabout group.

                        they are located here:

                        Others have posted photos of the messabout as well,
                        and some are located here:

                        http://www.stardust-data.net/rendlake.html

                        and also here:

                        dir=/Rend+Lake+Messabout+June+2004&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http
                        %3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/michalak_boats_photos_only/lst%3f%
                        26.dir=/%26.src=gr%26.view=t

                        (my, that's a big one)

                        Max