Re: Re: Roar2 Launch

  • Lincoln Ross
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
      I'm not worried, but what I said was based on actual experience. We got
      a little bit of a leak and the wood delaminated in that area. I cut it
      out and replaced it with a small plug of ply glassed in. I would guess
      with only one person in the boat or without the current it might not
      have broken at all. As it was we were stuck on top of the rock for a
      minute or two. Nasty submerged rock out in the middle of the stream, not
      leaving much wake. I think a lot of boats would have broken.