Re: Poor man's yacht paint

  • fogovonslack
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, sctree <sctree@d...> wrote:
      > Not sure epoxy
      > w/wood filler is the way to go. I'd strongly suggest you switch to
      > WEST System 710 as an epoxy filler,

      It may be easier to sand, but I have the wood flour. So far it's not
      been too bad (not that I know anything different).

      > Also, and maybe you said this and I forgot, but what are you
      > building????

      Haven't mentioned it recently, but I'm building a Skat--a few photos
      are posted in the photos section under "Another Skat." It's also the
      Alabama Skat mentioned in the prototypes section of Jim's newsletter.
      More to come once the fill coat is done this afternoon.

      Tidmarsh
    • fogovonslack
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "fogovonslack" <fogovonslack@y...> wrote:

        > More to come once the fill coat is done this afternoon.

        The photos section appears to be full & wouldn't let me post, so I
        added a couple more photos in the files section, also in a folder
        named "Another Skat."

        Tidmarsh