Re: Sharpie

  • craig o'donnell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 4:54 AM
      >I'm almost as excited as I was with launching my 18' sharpie, seeing
      >how it has taken me an embarrassing 1.5 years to get the Mixer to
      >this stage.
      >
      >I'll be cruising my sharpie this weekend, but the weekend
      >after...well, maybe...just maybe.

      Ah, what sharpie may this be? Are you in the Chesapeake area?
      --
      Craig O'Donnell
      Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

      -- Macintosh kinda guy
      Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.
      ---
    • egiajack
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        > Ah, what sharpie may this be? Are you in the Chesapeake area?

        Craig,

        I have a Norwalk Islands Sharpie 18 that I launched in August 2001.
        And yes, I'm on the Chesapeake. More details at
        http://www.stompingground.com/users/jclayton.

        Jack