Re: [Michalak] Messabouts, etc.

  • Ken Abrahams
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 10, 2002
      Hi Chuck,
      Picture atached is after first coat of primer. Now have paint on most of boat. Latex semi-gloss.
      When I get the rig on, I'll send a batch of pictures for Duckworks.
      I hope to make Conroe this year with PCat. Do you know the dates? There are usually big regattas here on the same weekend.
      Deep South Hobie Regatta here and Crawfish Regatta at LAYC. I'll probably opt for Conroe. Hope the PCat is ready. Doing the hatches and 'stuff' now. Trailer is ready.
      Building anything now?
      Ken

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 10, 2002
        Ken:

        I think Max disallowed attachments - you can just send it to me, if you
        would. The Conroe is tentatively set for April 13th, but you should write
        Tim for confirmation: tbertw@...

        My next boat will be the winner of the 2001 Duckworks Design Contest. The
        judges have the entries now, and I am awaiting their decision. It will be a
        two sheeter, so I might just make Conroe with it.

        Chuck