Re: Kevin A.

  • James Gates
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2014
      kevin a  your link is to a skin care product, is that your intent?

    • jhargrovewright2@juno.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2014
        James, I would doubt that Kevin had anything to do with that link.  At least it was not a penis lengthening ointment. or whatever with a virus to capture your computer.  I did not open it for those reasons.

        kevin a  your link is to a skin care product, is that your intent?

      • panache_fine_art
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2014
          do those penis lengthening creams work? not that I need one at age 60, what was that link again?

        • john colley
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2014
            We ALL get hacked now and then.

            -Sigurd Olson
            On Saturday, 5 April 2014 8:15 AM, "jhargrovewright2@..." <jhargrovewright2@...> wrote:

            James, I would doubt that Kevin had anything to do with that link.  At least it was not a penis lengthening ointment. or whatever with a virus to capture your computer.  I did not open it for those reasons.

            kevin a  your link is to a skin care product, is that your intent?

          • Kevin A.
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 23, 2014
               http://finbiz.pl/yliyk/kfhvwksajjfowhjmisx.mrremkshcnfobo