Sail Warranty Announcement

  • polysail
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2014
      As part of our mission of making sailing more affordable, accessible, and enjoyable, PolySail International will offer a 3 year limited warranty on the durability of all finished and custom sails that we sell starting today, March 10, 2014. I will put a copy of the warranty on the files page. Dixie and I feel that we have enough data and feedback over the years on the durability of the sails that we've constructed that we can offer this assurance to all new and returning customers. I will gladly answer questions, if anyone has any.

      Dave Gray