Michalak Plans for Sale

  • tsgosnell
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2014

      I have 4 unused sets of plans, AF3, toto, woobo and Philsboat. All four sets for $35 postage included. If interested contact me at tsgosnell@...

      Thanks,

      Scott

    • tsgosnell
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 5, 2014

        Sold, thanks

        Scott

      • mayfly726
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 5, 2014
          Ah MAN! How did I miss that deal? I must have blinked...that'll teach me!Tyson
        • tsgosnell
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 11, 2014

            Nels,

            Did you get my email with my address?

            Havent gotten an email response, just checking as a lot of others were interested

            Thanks

            Scott

          • Gene Berry

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 11, 2014
                I'll thumb wrestle you for 'em Gene! Or maybe we could split 'em up? Which two do you fancy the most? We should probably just cut them in half the way King Solomon suggested...
              • graeme19121984
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 13, 2014

                  It seems to me Nels hasn't been heard from in a fair while now. Anyone know why that might be? All good I hope.

                  Graeme

                • tsgosnell
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 13, 2014

                    Last I heard from him was Jan 5, hope all is well.

                    Scott

                  • gmkdart
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 5, 2014
                      Hey. Are your plans still available? If so, I'm interested. What is the best way to reach you?
                    • graeme19121984
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 6, 2014

                        I gotta say me too, but where's that prairie dog? Lost in them mountains he moved to is he?