2014 Messabout/Event Calendars

  • polysail
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2013

      The 2014 PolySail International and PDRacer Event Calendars have now gone to the printers. I apologize for procrastinating and not finishing these before Christmas, but I rationalized that since the profits are all going to fund good causes, that those good folks who ordered them would not be too offended. The after-Christmas discount prices and reduced shipping costs will allow me to raise even more money for the four causes these calendar sales support. (All profits from the PDRacer Calendar support the maintenance of the PDR web site and the PDRacer Worlds; the PolySail Calendar supports the 2014 TX 200 Cancer Fund Raising Initiative and the Civil War-era replica scow at the Crystal River FL Archaeological State Park.)

      If you have not yet ordered, you can still order either or both of these calendars on our products overview page at http://polysail.com/products.htm  Each desk calendar is $15 with shipping included. While the photos and captions vary, the list of events is virtually the same for each calendar and are from messabouts, boat shows, festivals, and extreme boating challenges for small sailboats and homebuilts across the US. I encourage everyone to stretch themselves, pick a couple of these unique events to attend, and messabout with some new friends in 2014.

      Please support this effort by ordering your calendar ASAP. Expect delivery by mid-January if ordered now. Images of the covers are on the photo album pages.

      Regards,

      Dave Gray

      PolySail International