PDRacer and PolySail Calendars

  • polysail
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2013

      Your 2014 event desk calendars can now be ordered at http://polysail.com/products.htm Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the order form. We are still awaiting some details on scheduled events, so our new target delivery date is Dec. 30. All profits after expenses go to good boat-related causes. Details are on the order page. I hope that many will support these efforts. This will be the fifth year for the PDR calendars, and the first for the PolySail Calendars. Cost is $15 and includes shipping. We will include an email of the print version of our plans and construction guide for our Redneck Duck design PDR with any order.

      Dave Gray