Can you confirm my login?

  • Bruce Swabb
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2013
      I may be a bit imbecilic, but I'm having trouble connecting to the group.  Can you confirm my login? I'll reset my password.
      thanks!
      Bruce
    • Chris Curtis
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2013
        It looks like everything is now working Bruce.

        Chris Curtis
        Sandpoint Computers Inc.

      • bruceswabb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 27, 2013
          Thanks!
          Sent from my LG phone

          Chris Curtis <chrisc@...> wrote:

          >It looks like everything is now working Bruce.
          >

          >Chris Curtis
          >Sandpoint Computers Inc.

        • James Dunn
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2013
            I am a proud owner of an AF3 but it's a bit small for a family of 4, fine for now, the twins are 3 bu, I'll wanna get something bigger. I have always lusted after a Bolger Birdwatcher but never liked that intrusive centerboard. A FB acquaintance of mine in Canada built one and tried the leeboards, I believe he was having difficulty getting the right balance so he went back to the centerboard. He swears he's going to go back to the leeboards concept though. He also has a nice cat ketch rig which I would prefer, he swears by it. If your considering coastal cruising you could always consider a fixed keel, maybe a bulb type to facilitate trailering. I would opt for leeboards but I'd put a brace across the top of the cabin in line with the board mounts, it would be a drag to duck under but freeing up the extra cabin space would be worth it, you could make it swing away while sailing in light winds, motoring (if equipped), or at anchor. Jim is definitely a fan/ follower of Bolger as many of his designs are based on many of his ideas, Jim takes Bolgers ideas and makes them more pragmatic and easier to build albeit not quite as elegant. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Jim's designs and I love my AF3 but, that Bolger BW is beckoning me and Jim's whispering in my ear saying, lee boards, lee boards, cat ketch.

            Happy Thanksgiving everybody and happy boat building.

            Jimmy D