boating books and some unused plans for sale
- Sorry for cross-posting.
I am cleaning out some items in my personal library - I posted them on my eBay page (http://www.ebay.com/usr/raleighboatbuilder and click "items for sale"). Books are read, but in great shape, the plans are un-used, and one price takes them all. No reserve. Here are some details.
- "Sailboat Hull & Deck Repair" by Don Casey. Hardback. Retails for $21.95. Like-new condition, no marks.
- "Fix It and Sail" by Brian Gilbert. Paperback. Retails for $19.95. Like-new condition, no marks.
- "Sailing Just for Fun" by A.C. Stock. Paperback. Printed in 2002. Used, some fading due to age. No marks. Otherwise very good but old condition.
- Set of building plans to Paradox by Matt Layden. Like-new condition, only out of the original envelope one time.
- "Building Paradox" by Don Elliott. Bought the PDF, printed it 1 time (this is it), and then never read it.
- Jim Michalak Mixer 2. Read the blueprints, and then they have been in the original envelope the whole time.
- Duckworks essential Reader 2000
- Duckworks essential reader 2001