Looking for a leeboard camp cruiser

  • Grover Pagans
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 21, 2013
      Thanks
      Grover

      Sent from my iPhone
    • tsgosnell
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 25, 2013

        Where are you located? My Normsboat is for sale with used trailer.

        Scott

        ---In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, <Grove777@...> wrote:

        Thanks
        Grover

        Sent from my iPhone
      • rvwburg@att.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 26, 2013
          tupelo ms.

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 26, 2013
            hi scott, i might be interested in your normsboat. where is it? whats the price?

            To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
            From: rvwburg@...
            Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:30:21 +0000

            tupelo ms.

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 26, 2013

              Its in N FL about 50 miles W of Tallahassee. Maybe around 400 or a little less I guess. I'd just like to see her get used, she hasnt hit the water since May. Been stored under cover.
              Scott

              hi scott, i might be interested in your normsboat. where is it? whats the price?

              To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
              From: rvwburg@...
              Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:30:21 +0000

              tupelo ms.

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 26, 2013
                you out to be able to sell it on craigs liat-i think i will order the plans for phils boat-do you ever go to the boat show in appalchacola?we were down there for the last one

                From: rvwburg@...
                Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:30:21 +0000

                tupelo ms.

              • bruceswabb@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 26, 2013
                  Scott, id be interested in your Normsboat. 347 271 2627.
                  Regards,
                  Bruce
                  Sent from my LG phone

                • pearlriver@bellsouth.net
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 15, 2014
                    Scott,

                    I'm interested in your normsboat. We will be in the area January 20-22. If you have time I could stop by.

                    George

                    --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, <tsgosnell@...> wrote:

                    > Its in N FL about 50 miles W of Tallahassee. Maybe around 400 or a little less I guess. I'd just like to see her get used, she hasnt hit the water since May. Been stored under cover.
                    > Scott
                    >
                    > ---In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, <dannyb9@> wrote:
                    >

                    > hi scott, i might be interested in your normsboat. where is it? whats the price?
                    >

                    > To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: rvwburg@
                    > Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:30:21 +0000
                    > Subject: Re: [Michalak] RE: Looking for a leeboard camp cruiser