Pictures of El Niño

  • rudder59
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2013
      Not sure who put them up but great pictures! What size is that?

      Regards
      Mike
    • lucaoli.1952
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2013

         He is just 43 cm x 17 cm, made ​​some changes, daggerboard box, center seat and model sailing ... this is just a model ...

        ---In michalak@yahoogroups.com, <rudder59@...> wrote:

        Not sure who put them up but great pictures! What size is that?

        Regards
        Mike
      • scsbmsjoe
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26, 2013

          Where are the pictures? Can you post a link? I would like a look. Thanks

          Joe T

          ---In michalak@yahoogroups.com, <lucaoli.1952@...> wrote:

           He is just 43 cm x 17 cm, made ​​some changes, daggerboard box, center seat and model sailing ... this is just a model ...

          ---In michalak@yahoogroups.com, <rudder59@...> wrote:

          Not sure who put them up but great pictures! What size is that?

          Regards
          Mike
        • Luiz Carlos de Oliveira