Piccup update

  • Andre Basso
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2013
      Hi All,

      Blog updated.

      Andre
      Sao Paulo - Brasil

      http://umveleirosimples.blogspot.com.br
    • souderscott997
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2013

        Andre, I think you should get some sort of an award for the tightest build area. It looks almost like a hallway you built that boat in. The boat looks very nice. I'm feeling like a spoiled brat with all the griping I did building in my garage now. I will never show your pictures to my wife! I'd be kicked out of the garage for sure:)