Twixt

  • okiebobby@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2013
      Twixt is starting to catch my interest.  Any thoughts on adding a birdwatcher cabin to it?
    • Mark Albanese
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2013
        Only that you need to be able to sit beneath it. Twixt might look a little high sided.
        mark

        On Oct 3, 2013, at 8:10 PM, <okiebobby@...> wrote:

        Twixt is starting to catch my interest.  Any thoughts on adding a birdwatcher cabin to it?

      • Andre Basso
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2013
          Hi All,

          Blog updated.

          Andre
          Sao Paulo - Brasil

          http://umveleirosimples.blogspot.com.br
        • souderscott997
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2013

            Andre, I think you should get some sort of an award for the tightest build area. It looks almost like a hallway you built that boat in. The boat looks very nice. I'm feeling like a spoiled brat with all the griping I did building in my garage now. I will never show your pictures to my wife! I'd be kicked out of the garage for sure:)