You Can Make A Difference!

  • Alex Stromski
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2013
      Thanks for Helping!
      Header
      You Can Make A Difference!

      We have just started a fun program to raise funds and I am excited to do my part to help us reach our goals. If you like to shop online, you are going to love helping too! Every purchase you make will help us raise the funds we need.

      Love. Alex

      To check out our online store, just click on the "SHOP NOW" button below.  There is something for everyone...over 1,500 unique, quality products to choose from.  Each of these products comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
      In addition to great ideas for gifts, there are over 600 magazines at really low prices.  Some of your favorite magazines are available as digital editions.  This makes it easy for you to promote reading at home.
      Since I have a goal to reach, if you think of anyone who would like to help, please forward this email to them.
      I have a personal goal to sell $25 to help my group.
      If you are not able to see the “SHOP NOW” image, please click here to shop..
      Thanks So Much!
      Alex

      P.S. Bay Lane Middle School gets credit for orders all year long.  Please save this email or my personal student ID, 22QDSE6, for the next time you shop.  Thanks!

      Note: Prizes are calculated during our program dates only.  Not all groups award prizes.  NCAA athletes are not eligible to receive prizes.
    • souderscott997
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2013

        I'm not sure this is the proper place for trolling. I would try and keep things boat related. It seems the proper thing. It is sad that the "boat discussion group" now loads up peoples email with spam etc. No offense but there is a whole big internet out there for trying to "raise funds". Go have at it but not here please.

        Thanks,

        Scott

        ---In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, <michalak@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

      • Jean-Jacques d
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013
          What is going on?
          Traffic has dropped to zero and only the trolling gets through.
          Any explanation?
          Jean-Jacques

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013
            Activity has dropped off radically in most groups since Yahoo changes their format and finctions.  I belong to a lot of groups and i see it in all of them.  I own or moderate in 9 groups right now i I dee a decline in participation of around 15% to 20%

            Spamming notices are done by automatic programs called roBOTS which are persistant and so they dont care and eventually get through.

            Please keep posting because it is the only way to keep groups alive and i dont think Yahoo has any plans to revert back to the old stype group pages.

            Andrew

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013
              Thank you, Andres!
              I did not realize how accustomed I had become to this shared information site every day (possible addiction symptom) and looked forward to learn from others practical occurrences.  Not so fond of the social "chatter".
              Hope the exchanges with email posting will return, or is that what has changed...for the worse, IMO.
              Best,  Jean-Jacques