Re: [Michalak] Another Piccup Video

  • Andre Basso
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2013
      Thanks for sharing !

      Great video !

      On 17-09-2013 22:01, mattpinkley@... wrote:

      This past weekend I sailed my Piccup the full length of Kerr Lake in NC and VA over three days.  Forecast for this particular morning was winds NNE 5 - 10 mph. Turned out a little different and it got a bit choppy. With a double reefed sail the Piccup handled it comfortably:

      http://youtu.be/jO8qCFkj0Fo

    • john colley
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013
        Great video,makes we wish summer was here

        -Sigurd Olson

        This past weekend I sailed my Piccup the full length of Kerr Lake in NC and VA over three days.  Forecast for this particular morning was winds NNE 5 - 10 mph. Turned out a little different and it got a bit choppy. With a double reefed sail the Piccup handled it comfortably:

        http://youtu.be/jO8qCFkj0Fo

      • rudder59
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013

          Great video. Motivates me to get mine done and in before the cold weather really sets in.

          Regards,

          Mike