Another Piccup Video

  • pd_89415
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2013
      This past weekend I sailed my Piccup the full length of Kerr Lake in NC and VA over three days.  Forecast for this particular morning was winds NNE 5 - 10 mph. Turned out a little different and it got a bit choppy. With a double reefed sail the Piccup handled it comfortably:

      http://youtu.be/jO8qCFkj0Fo
    • Andre Basso
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17, 2013
        Thanks for sharing !

        Great video !

        On 17-09-2013 22:01, mattpinkley@... wrote:

        This past weekend I sailed my Piccup the full length of Kerr Lake in NC and VA over three days.  Forecast for this particular morning was winds NNE 5 - 10 mph. Turned out a little different and it got a bit choppy. With a double reefed sail the Piccup handled it comfortably:

        http://youtu.be/jO8qCFkj0Fo

      • john colley
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013
          Great video,makes we wish summer was here

          -Sigurd Olson

          This past weekend I sailed my Piccup the full length of Kerr Lake in NC and VA over three days.  Forecast for this particular morning was winds NNE 5 - 10 mph. Turned out a little different and it got a bit choppy. With a double reefed sail the Piccup handled it comfortably:

          http://youtu.be/jO8qCFkj0Fo

        • rudder59
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013

            Great video. Motivates me to get mine done and in before the cold weather really sets in.

            Regards,

            Mike