RE: Casting a Rudder Weight

  • sda93
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2013

       Hi Steve,

      I feel your pain there my friend.  I started a summer breeze several months ago just as something to get my feet wet (so to speak) expecting the build to take about 2 weeks.  I was laid off from my job and had all kinds of free time and everything.  Here I am 6 months later saying maybe I can get it done before the llakes freeze solid and maybe I can actually sail her this spring.

      Steven

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, <michalak@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      It's been a while since I've shared progress, if you can call it that. Looks more and more that the Mayfly 14 won't hit the water 'till Spring.

      One thing that went well is was the casting of the rudder weight, which was fun to learn.  I've written it up here with a few photos: