Lehr Propane Outboard Motor

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013
      Looking at these motors at my local distributor and am really impressed! The largest is 9,9 HP and is available with electric start.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trJ5xPQO25k

      Nels
    • panache_fine_art
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013

        do a web search for them, lots of complaints about them. I want to love them, but they may have improved in recent years, but do your research. I likely will convert another engine to propane.

        ---In michalak@yahoogroups.com, <nelsarv@...> wrote:

        Looking at these motors at my local distributor and am really impressed! The largest is 9,9 HP and is available with electric start.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trJ5xPQO25k

        Nels
      • drmercerking