Cross Post: Fwd: [yahoo.uservoice.com] New comment on 'Return Groups format to prior format ...'

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2013
      A quick and easy fix!
      markA

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Yahoo <no-reply@...>
      Date: September 10, 2013 7:47:32 PM PDT
      Subject: [yahoo.uservoice.com] New comment on 'Return Groups format to prior format ...'

      Yahoo Feedback

      yahoo.uservoice.com

       New comment on 'Return Groups format to prior format that WORKS!'

       19
      +3 votes

      Anonymous commented on Return Groups format to prior format that WORKS!

      I don't know how long this will last

      But if any of you have Firefox

      Install this and it will give you the original format back to your groups
      If you would like to stop receiving these emails you may unsubscribe from comment notifications.

    • graeme19121984
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2013

        But.

        --- In michalak@yahoogroups.com, <marka97203@...> wrote: