building piccup

  • jimdincolo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013
      As a winter project, seriously considering building a Michalak piccup pram.  Anyone have one close to central Colorado ( located about 25 miles west of Pueblo) available for viewing?

      Thanks.

      JED
    • souderscott997
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2013

        Don't have a Piccup, I have a Wooboto and am getting ready to build a Frolic 2 possibly open without the cabin or maybe with the cabin don't know yet. I'm in Aurora, CO. Anyways just wanted to say I don't think you can go wrong with one of Jim's designs. I was a powerboater for years and built the Wooboto, taught myself to sail, and used it more in one summer than all other boats combined for years. It's great fun, but WARNING...you can become a strange sort of addict. There just always seems to be another in the works after you build one.

        Cheers,

        Scott