Re: Sunfish rig on piccup

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
      Andre
      Thanks. I'm going to do that with the rig to find the CE and I can adjust the position of the boom and spar on the mast so hopefully adjust that to line up with the LeeBoard.
      I tend to overbuild things and I purposely added additional support to piccup( will be weighing it this weekend) so I'm hoping the 75 sq ft sail will help offset the additional weight.
      Regards,
      Mike