Re: MDO - Again!

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 8, 2013
      -Just realized after posting - was that one reason for going with G1S
      MDO was I had plans for insulating the interior and then adding some
      thin door skin over it. Would extend the season up here and lessen
      condensation in cold conditions. This is for a Jewelbox which I dream
      about a lot - with a schooner rig.

      Nels