Boat Project Seeks Adoption

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      Hi Guys
      Over 10 Years ago I started a design/build project because no one had plans or manufactured the boat I wanted...a catamaran micro cruiser. Circumstances arose that will not allow me to finish. I did the homework, designed with TurboCad and the first hull is finished to the shear with southern yellow pine. I have much fiberglass, 1/2 gal epoxy, jigs and blueprints that
      need some finishing touches like dimensioning. I live in South central Wisconsin. Would like to accept some compensation, but mostly would like to see it have the chance to become real. I believe it has great potential and if the prototype sailed well the plans could be sold. I posted a few photos in a album named Micro-Kat on the group site. Hope I'm not out of line ... places like this are the projects' best hope of staying alive...
      Sincerely
      Gary