Re: UltraplyXL in mass?

  • JimAok
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
      I had contacted Moreland and asked for any UltraplyXL suppliers in this area. this is what he said:

      Thank you for your interest in our product. In MA we have NRF Distributors @ 800-777-2037.
      The only available thickness is 5.2 mm which is closer to ¼ and comes in 4x4 and 4x8.

      This size would be useable as long as you doubled the bottom. But i think for all the trouble you would be going thru, its better to just hit Bolter Plywood in sommerville, and just buy real marine plywood.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
        What a great response!