Re: [Michalak] Re: Plywood thickness... What does it effect?

  • john colley
    Message 1 of 46 , Aug 2 1:01 AM
      well there's always the Vestas Sail rocket.      http://www.sailrocket.com/

      -Sigurd Olson

      ________________________________
      From: John Kohnen <jhkohnen@...>
      To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 2 August 2013 10:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [Michalak] Re: Plywood thickness... What does it effect?

      Now that's some lively sailing! More exciting than the America's Cup races
      will be, I bet. The Merlin Rocket is a development class, like the Puddle
      Duck Racer.

      Oh, and that's in the River Hamble in England. The "SC" is for "sailing
      club". Aside from those boats being for spry young sailors, I haven't
      sailed a Rocket because they're all in the British Isles! <g>

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      The trouble with the school of experience is that the graduates are too

    • Scott Souder
      Message 46 of 46 , Aug 6 12:16 PM
        Well I appreciate all the feed back on the topic. Jim gave his blessing for the thicker bottom and the responses seem that the positive far outweigh the negatives. I think I've made up my mind.
        Thanks to all,
        Scott